Abandoned resource please use JD_logsV3
To create custom logs you will need to add the export to the event/function or command you want to log.
This is in the resource you want to log
EmbedMessage = "EMBED MESSAGE",
player_id = SERVER_ID_PLAYER_ONE,
player_2_id = SERVER_ID_PLAYER_TWO,
channel = "CHANNEL FROM WEBHOOKS CONFIG",
screenshot = true
- EmbedMessage: This can be anything you want it to say.
- You can even use variables in it as long as they contain a value.
- player_id: This will be the server id of the first player.
- If you don’t have a first player you can remove this.
- player_2_id: This will be the server id of the second player.
- If you don’t have a second player you can remove this.
- channel: This will be the channel you have set in the config/webhooks.json
- This is NOT a webhook url you have to place that in the config/webhooks.json
- screenshot: this can be either true or false it will add a screenshot to embeds
- You need to have embeds enabled on the channel to see screenshots!