- Download the latest version from github: https://github.com/prefech/JD_logsV3 (Click the clone button and then download to zip.)
- Put the JD_logsV3 folder in the server resource directory
- Make sure to rename the folder to JD_logsV3.
- Rename the example.config.json to config.json (The file is in the config folder)
- Do the same for the example.channels.json.
- Get yourself the bot token and add them in the
- Not sure how to get a bot token? How to get a bot token.
- The bots need to have the following intents enabled:
- Presence Intent
- Server Members Intent
- Message Content Intent
- Add this to your server.cfg
- Start the resource once and let it build.
- Go to your discord where you invited the bot (The one where you want your new main logs to be.) and use the command
- Restart your server and you will see the logs on your discord.