To create custom logs you will need to add the export to the event/function or command you want to log.
This is in the resource you want to log
title = "AWSOME TITLE",
message = "AWSOME MESSAGE",
color = "#93CAED",
icon = "fas fa-user",
target = PLAYER_ID,
timeout = 10
- title: This is the title you want the notification to have.
- You can even use variables in it as long as they contain a value.
- message: This is the message you want to show.
- color: This is a hexadecimal color.
- icon: This is a fontawe some icon https://fontawesome.com/v6.0/icons?m=free
- target: This will be the server id of the player you want to send the notification to.
- timeout: This will be the time the notification will be shown
The target is only needed when you’re using the export server side.