- Download the latest version from github: https://github.com/prefech/JD_logs/releases/latest
- Put the JD_logs folder in the server resource directory
- Make sure to remove the -master from the folder.
- Add this to your server.cfg
- Navigate to the config file: config/config.json.
- Update the settings in the config to your liking.
- Navigate to the webhooks file: config/webhooks.json.
- Add webhooks from discord and set the channel options to your liking
- Restart your server and you should see the logs on your discord.
If you have any issues installing after this you can make a ticket on our discord and we’re happy to help: https://discord.gg/prefech